Thursday, October 1, 2026

Welcome, Victorian October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      It's been a long day, girls, and a busy one, so I will post what I did today on tomorrow's post, which is a special day for two reasons, one happy, and one sad.



                                     Happy October, darlings!  Ghoulies, ghosties and goblins!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                      The month feared by diabetics, but loved by dentists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                       Have a good and safe one, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




2 comments:

  1. my teenage grandkids tell me about “goth kids”, short for “gothic” who are obsessed with dark, macabre music, clothing, and makeup.
    not just in October, but all year ‘round!!
    Apparently it’s a subculture!!
    Have you heard of such behavior?!!
    Seems like a cry for help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria, Your grandkids are right. The Goths have been around for years; I never considered being a part of them. I think it leads to danger, and when teenagers get dangerous they can turn lethal! Avoid this crowd!

    ReplyDelete