Monday, August 24, 2026

I Had A Playdate With Bova!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 A block away from David and I, on the corner of Ridge Boulevard and 76th Street, lives a retired surgeon.  His daughter, Bethany, often comes to visit on weekends, and when she does, she brings her lovable German Shepherd dog, Bova.  I just love Bova.  He is so strong, proud and handsome. He is also very lovable, and he and I have become good friends.



'                                  Yesterday, David got a crazy idea, which I will post about next.  Had it not been for the idea, I would have not seen Bova, if we had stayed at home.  But when we passed the house enroute to the subway, there was Bova, and he came running over, bringing his ball, meaning he wanted to play catch with me.



                                      His owner, Bethany, was there, and we had a nice chat with her, while I threw the ball back and forth for Bova to catch.  This picture is not Bova himself but looks exactly like him. He is four years old and has so much energy.



                                         After hearing of the passing of Dexter last week, it was a surprise and a pleasure to have so much fun with Bova.  I look forward to seeing him again.



                                          Love to you, Bova!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment