Followers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Girls, Who Love To Cook Have GOT To Have A Food Processor!!!!!!!!

Darlings, let me tell you, after pounding those damn chic peas yesterday, my arm aches and I am ready to get pounded. But it was worth it, the Linguine Alla Ceci came out superbly, though I could have, and will next time, ease up on the black pepper. I mean, my prostate, girls!!!!! But what a day--cooking, shopping, running around, dinner with Harvey, and then here I am back at my cubicle, anxious already about flying to Florida next week, and girls I am not even packed. I mean, my underwear, my beauty products!!! What am I going to haul it all in? I should go in a train car, where I can take up room, and have such fun. But instead I will fly down and who knows what will happen once I get there. Girls just have to have fun, you know.

Still eating my spaghetti alla ceci. And with my nice salad and dressing it is fabulous. Time to sautee some more veggies, girls! Of course, I would rather sautee a man, but fat chance of that!!!
But stay tuned girls, because this blog is going to go to FLA and who knows what kind of reportabe will come from the Sunshine State. Maybe I will take up with a convoy of truckers!!!!
Wish me luck, girls!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: