Followers

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Oh, My God, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Celia Keenan-Bolger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                            If you are like me, girls, you just cannot get enough of Celia. With her dazzling actor technique, and killer hair, it is no wonder.  Now, take a good look at her husband, John Ellison Conlee.  No wonder he fits so well into the Keenan-Bolger clan.  He has killer hair, too.

                              It all comes down to hair, I am telling you. Where did I go wrong?

                               All this is to remind everyone out there of one of the upcoming theater season's most anticipated events.  Beginning September 15, the revival of "The Cherry Orchard" is previewing, and Celia, who will revolutionize Chekhov, is going to take on the heart rending role of Varya.

                                Poor Varya.  She carries the weight of the estate on her shoulders, no one calls her pretty, and she wants to escape from the world in a convent.  Now, when it comes to personal vibrancy, no one beats Celia, and when it comes to on stage heartbreak--oh, my God, girls, did you her Laura????? Even when she said nothing, and was in the background, I could not keep my eyes off Celia; I learned so much from watching her, and the choices she made, with Laura.

                                  I know she will define Varya for this generation. And, hopefully, win a TONY Award. This woman is long overdue, TONY Committee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   But, Celia, what is the secret of your hair????????????????????????

No comments: