Followers

Thursday, November 10, 2016

This Week, We Have A Collective Winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                             As soon as I saw this photograph, I knew who the winner of this week's Raving Queen Bitch Of The Week Award would be.  That peculiar brand of Americans, known as The Trump Supporters!

                              I am just as shell shocked at you, darlings!  The most disturbing election in my generation's lifetime.  A whack job for President!  A slut for First Lady, with no style or taste!  Cheap Queens gaudiness for the White House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              Not all Trump supporters, like these, wear their ugliness on the outside.  Some wear it on the inside.  And they are the ones to watch out for.

                               I can only wish them the best, and say you will get what you deserve!

                               Whether you like it, or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: