Followers

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Hey, ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!! Why Wasn't I Invited To The Met Gala?????????????????????


                                          I would love to have been!   I should have been!   I could have bought any of my canine friends--Cujo, Chloe, and Seamus--all of whom are high fashion icons--and would have looked dashing on that carpet. I wonder what designer I would have gone with????????

  The irony is the idea of the exhibit--fashion over the years, in the Catholic church--I  think my late father would have loved.  And the gala came a week following what would have been his 103 birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            I could have gone!  I could have been invited!

                                            So, ANNA, I am telling you, next year be sure to invite me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             I have to talk to you about a VOGUE cover with Baby Gojira!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                              Here is ANNA talking about some of her favorite costumes in the exhibition.  Enjoy the divine ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Dame Anna, our fashion Pope.
And Vogue is the Vatican lol

The Raving Queen said...


Yes, it is kind or ironic.
I am curious to see the exhibit
itself. Will report on here, when
I do.