Followers

Friday, September 7, 2018

For Now, Let Us Hope, The Drama Has Ended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              Before we get to the drama everyone wants to talk about, let's talk about mine.  It was a scorcher, yesterday, and I had to go into the city for a doctor visit and med retrieval.  I achieved both, in record time, but it was do de-energizing; the heat, literally, took my breath away, so I decided to go right home.

                                On the subway, this homeless guy got on, cursing about all us "white motherfuckers, and don't you say anything to me, because I got a knife."  He came on board with at least three garbage bags, so where the knife was, or how he would retrieve it, remained a mystery.

                                 The smart people got off, and moved.  When he settled down, I thought we were through.  But when this woman got on, he started on her, and I feared trouble.  He finally got off at one of the early stops in Brooklyn on the R--Metro Tech, or DeKalb--and we were thankful.

                                  I get home, and after hydrating myself, I had computer problems that have since, been solved.  I was hysterical, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I couldn't even start my new book!!!!!!!!!

                                 The capper was when I was leaving to meet David, to bring home sandwiches.  Our neighbor, Jennifer, was coming over, and then we were going to watch "Sharp Objects," which is what I know you all want to hear about.  All in good time.  I had reached the foyer, to leave, when a loud knock came on the door.  It was National Grid, coming, thankfully, to turn our gas back on. after a hiatus lasting, practically, the entire Summer.  The guy was very nice, and did his job quickly, so I was not late in getting to David.  He asked, "Didn't the super tell you were coming today?"  I wanted to say to him, "Are you kidding?  That lying, rat bastard never tells us anything.  Whatever does come out of his mouth is a lie."  Instead, I just said 'No!"

                                  This did not happen till 5:15 PM, yesterday.  I had planned to leave at 5PM, but was detained.  Had I not been, who knows what would have happened?

                                    So, all's well that ends well, I hope.

                                    And, please, no more drama. Just limit it to the stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: