Followers

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Andrew Keenan-Bolger Is The Toast Of The Town, This Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                             "Tuck Everlasting" opened last night, at the Broadhurst Theatre, and I am so sorry I was not there last night. But I wouldn't miss this,not with Andrew and Carolee!!!!!!!!!  Plus the young girl, who I hear is amazing!

                                  I am sure Celia and Family were there last night to cheer Andrew on.  He could be a TONY Nominee this season, and I certainly hope he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Was he up for "Newsies?"  I cannot recall.)

                                   So, congrats, Andrew on your triumph.  I look forward to seeing this charming show, with your endearing presence!

                                     And here is Andrew, a filmmaker, as well as children's book writer, giving us a look backstage, at the show!  Rock on, Andrew!

No comments: