Followers

Monday, September 25, 2017

And Now, A Bit Of Rialto Reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               Girls, guess what?  That fine young man, and scion of an acting dynasty, Andrew Keenan-Bolger, is engaged!  To be married!

                                As one who simply adores Andrew and his talented siblings, allow The Raving Queen to congratulate you.  As one who was married, myself, on January 10 of this year, I can tell you two things.  No one here is knocked up--that ship has sailed, honey!  And marriage is not a bit like Sondheim; rather, it soars more into the Romantic realm of Rudolf Friml!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 Andrew is engaged to a wonderful man named Scott Bixby.  He happens to be the weekend editor of The Daily Beast!"  Hey, Scott, need a Raving Queen columnist?  The things I can unearth about this town, darling!  Hell,  my life is a gold mine!

                                   Anyway, in keeping with the Keenan-Bolger tradition, this spouse, like Celia's, John Ellison Conlee, is cute, and has killer hair!  The last is very important, because ALL the Keenan-Bolgers have killer hair--where do they get it done?--so it follows suit their spouses better have it, too!

                                   I have no idea when the wedding is, and they probably don't either, but I can tell you, it will be the glamour event of the season!  I would even sing Amy's part in "Getting Married Today," if given enough time to practice!

                                    And take some breaths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    Happy Engagement, Andrew and Scott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Congratulations, kids!!
He has the same birthday as Liberace.
Why I know that, I have no idea. I am full of useless trivia.

The Raving Queen said...


Now, that is interesting. I did
not know that, either.

I am proud to say I share my
birthday with one of the orginal
stars of Sodheim's "Follies--" the late,
great Dorothy Collins!

Victoria said...

Cool!!