Followers

Friday, October 11, 2024

Girls, You Simply Have To Attend "Puddles' Pity Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                         I mean, if you want Camp Extraordinaire, this is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                        Join Puddles The Clown on his YouTube podcasts, as he sings outrageous songs, and just has a grand old time camping it up.  Hons, I cannot wait to hear his take on "Don't Cry Out Loud."  When the circus comes to town, this baby sure will know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                           This is the most stylish, inventive entertainment I have come across in a long time.  Whether you want to camp it up, or wallow in your own pity party, with Puddles, I recommend it as time well spent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                              And remember, darlings, "baby can't be broken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2 comments:

Victoria said...

as tempting as it might be to wallow these days, I much prefer to camp it up!!
🎼Forget your troubles, come on get happy...

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria, I am with you. But Puddles really is campy!