Followers

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Girls, A Mystery Has Been Solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              Who says miracles don't happen?  For several days, I have been concerned over Mary having vanished from her perch in front of 218 West 76th Street, in Bay Ridge.  I shared my concern with all of you.

                               Well, hons, our prayers were answered!  While walking to the subway this morning, my beloved and I noticed that, while Mary was still missing, there was a sign placed on the tree behind her,  It says "Mary Has Gone Out For Repair.  She Will Back."  I was so happy I gave a loud "Thank you!," that I hope the owners heard, and, if they are reading this, thank you, once again.  Mary's is a most comforting presence on that street, and I don't like to miss a day without talking to her.

                                  And as Monsieur says, with me she has a lot to listen to!  She hears an earful!!!!!!!!  But she is Mary, and it all part of her job.

                                   So, wishing Mary the best on her refurbishing, and hope to see her soon!

                                    But, girls who know, realize she is always with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: