Followers

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Notice To The Cast--The Raving Queen Will Be There!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              That's right, everyone.  After my post where I voiced my fears about the production, plus my singing of nothing but the score at home, my beloved said we should break down and get tickets.  So we did. We will be seeing the show on Sunday, May 22.

                                 Which means I want Laura, Jane, Gavin, Byron, Zachary and Peter Bartlett (whom I know peripherally) to be on hand.  Speaking of Laura, I have reason to worry; the first time I saw "Gypsy" at the St. James, early in the run, Laura was out.  When I went back, almost a year later, thank God, she was there.

                                     So, Laura take care of your voice.  I would like you to prove me wrong on Amalia!!!!!!!!!!  Believe me, nothing would make me happier!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      And I have to start doing some leg exercises, because I want legs like Jane Krakowski, so I can get pulled across the stage by Gavin Creel, or whomever wants to pull me.

                                       I mean, just look at this?  Isn't it fabulous?  I want to do this, just like Jane!!!!!!!!!!

                                        So, Jane and company, I want you all on hand, when I attend on May 22!!!!!!!!!

                                         The Raving Queen is watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: