Followers

Friday, December 21, 2018

Darlings, All I Want For Christmas Is A "Suor Angelica" Doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   I know, I know, I still want a Karen Cooper doll from "Night Of The Living Dead," but for this time of year, I think a "Suor Angelica" doll would be more appropriate.

                                    Several weeks ago, at The Met, as I writhed in Catholic anxiety along with the title character of the opera by Puccini--because this what Catholic opera goers do, when they go see this masterpiece by Puccini--I wondered if there was a doll out there I could share my anxieties with.

                                      Well, here she is, and she looks very...nun-like.  Not quite Julie Andrews, but not quite Gladys Cooper, either.

                                         I have just GOT to have her, girls!  I can hold next time I have my Catholic guilt anxiety attack!

                                          Which could be any time, now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: