Followers

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Happy Ash Wednesday, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                           Today begins the forty days of the Lenten Season.  Weren't those Shrove Tuesday pancakes delicious, last night, girls?  I know I enjoyed each and every one.

                                             I am with Sister Camille D'Arienzo.  On her broadcast, this past Sunday, she suggested, instead of refraining from treats, like chocolate or liquor, to exercise a little more kindness to other, and go out of your way to make the day a little better for those less fortunate.

                                             So, I am going to attempt this, starting today, and I want all my girls to do the same.

                                               And don't forget, come Easter we celebrate the Resurrection, and watch the annual viewing of "The Song Of Bernadette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No comments: