Followers

Friday, July 17, 2020

That Ghislaine Maxwell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! British Socialite, My Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               Life just got too much in the way last week, darlings, for me to post a Bitch Of The Week, but Ghislaine Maxwell will do for this one.

                                 Imagine--a woman, and a sex sick sex trafficker!

                                 Recruiting, like some latter day Nancy from "Oliver Twist," young, innocent (well, some of them must be!) girls, some only 14, delivering them to Jeffrey Epstein for his degrading pleasures, abusing them in the process, which he got off on--and having Ghislaine join in,, at times, which she was more than happy to do.

                                   Perhaps she is a reincarnated witch who eluded execution in Salem.  But, one thing, she needs to be imprisoned, and executed.  Crying crocodile tears in court, the other day--don't make me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  She is only sorry she got caught.

                                    Prison and execution should be her lot.  If she is put in with a bunch of dykes, they will tear her apart, starting with her hair, at its roots!

                                      I prefer what I think she will do--suicide like Jeffrey Epstein.

                                      The cowardly way out.

                                       And two self-killings I am not a bit sorry for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Nobody is buying her act!

screwtheright said...

Michael this is Carol from Three Lives! I wanna get in touch. My email is screwtheright@gmail.com

The Raving Queen said...


Same with me, Carol I will send you an email
by tomorrow.

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
You can bet no one will!
May she get what she deserves!