Followers

Saturday, July 25, 2020

We Love You, Dr. Fauci!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                         Girls, I have something to confess.   I find Dr. Anthony Fauci kinda cute!
To think, he was born on Christmas Eve, in 1940!  Which means he turns 80 this year!  I would never have taken him for 80!  I hope I look half as good when I get there!

                                           Dr. Fauci is also probably the most brilliant man in the country, right now, and the only one I listen to.  And it is not just his looks that make me do so; it is his common sense and intelligent medical judgement!

                                             It is no wonder Dr. Fauci is so beloved.  He is personable, compassionate,
and when he talks about Covid he is not an alarmist.  There is nothing I hate more than a doctor who is an alarmist.

                                             I am amazed he has lasted so long with this administration.  Perhaps someone in there has a degree of sense to keep him on.  Which speaks well of Dr. Fauci.

                                              No wonder Brad Pitt graciously consented to play him on "Saturday Night Live!"  No wonder he was selected to throw the opening pitch at the Washington Nationals'
Season Opener--and what do I know, or care about baseball?  Maybe if the Oscars ever come back, he and Brad can host?  Or how about the TONYS????????????????????????????????

                                                 We love you, Dr. Fauci!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                   You are America's Physician!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I know!! We need more like him!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Don't we ever! He really is
the best!