Followers

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Lara Prescott's Novel Also Includes A Travel Light Instruction Kit! Pay Attentiion!










                                   Honestly, girls, I picked up so much information from her novel I could not resist passing it on to you!  Especially since so many of us are girls on the go, and simply have to travel lightly.


                                   Obviously, think pink!  Doubly obvious, one cannot travel without the proper traveling bag, and this one, by Cole Haan, is absolutely perfect!  What a breathtaking effect you will create, whenever you walk into a room, whatever said room may turn out to be.

                                      Of course, no bag is complete without some needed accessories on the road.  Designer underwear is unmentionable, but your decision, as perhaps no one will see it.

                         Personally, I would go with this bra and panties combo, by TCG Designers.  It will look great on all of us, dolls, whether we get to show it off or not.  The important thing is, WE will know we are wearing it, and walk with extra confidence and bravado!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   The next essential for us girls is a black pencil skirt.  This is an all purpose outfit. guaranteed to suit any occasion.  
                                    And, to go with the pencil skirt, how about this lovely A.L. Carrera pink grapefruit blouse to set it off?  No girl can afford to travel without it, no matter how much it costs.  

                                     Hang on, darlings, we are almost ready!



                          And here we come!  The outfit is completed with these pink heels by Stuart Weitzman.  Just think what a sensation you will create, and how you will feel!  I want to go shopping right away.

                             Meanwhile--

                                                     WHAT ABOUT ACCESSORIES?????????????????????????
                                 Girls, before you don that outfit, you have to start with your face!  After a facial, and a moisturizer, it is time for your pink compact by Olivela, which will complete your own natural glow.  Hell, it will enhance it, darling!  This is a MUST if you want to make an impression.  If you forget everything else, do NOT forget this!  It is your best ally!
                                  And where would any of us be, without our lipstick, girls?  I recommend Revlon Pink!  Of course, I am prejudiced, growing up just miles away from a Revlon headquarters near Edison, New Jersey, where I felt I would someday end up working.  As things turned out, I went to New York, but I still have my loyalty to Revlon.  That is why--
                                            The lips are not complete, without a pink Revlon lipstick liner!  The last detail your face needs to make it  perfect.   Just two more things before you go out the door--
 
                          Make sure your hair has been done by none other than Sally Hershberger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          Then, before stepping out the door--
         
                                           Run a Sally Hershberger hair brush through that hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           Now, we are all ready to travel lightly, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           Bon Voyage, my darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                          

5 comments:

Videolaman said...

Sally Hershberger? Hell, I thought for sure that was Ruth, The Lady Who Lives In The Woods! I expected to see Esther in the next pic I scrolled down to!

Victoria said...

All of it!!!
AND a fashion-statement face mask!!

Victoria said...

And you do Not have to spend a lot for a cute, good quality face mask.
I am curating quite a collection - hot pink with hearts, tie dye, stripes, plaid, paisley, various florals, geometric, animal print, mermaid, and of course, Rainbow!! SO pretty!!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
I just bought a mask with
a blue background and white
polka dots. I am still
waiting for Christian Le Croix!

The Raving Queen said...

My Dear,

If I survive what lies ahead, I may ask
David for a visit to Sally's as a birthday
present! I never thought of her as resembling
Ruth, but I see your point. How I miss she
and Esther!