Followers

Friday, January 4, 2013

Maybe This Should Be My New Year's Slogan, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  Now, let me explain, darlings!   Because, if you have read any of my posts on either Fantine, or Tyler Clementi, you know I am one of the most caring ones out there!  The milk of Human Kindness just flows from my veins!!!!!!!  Like Sister Simplice, or Sister Camille!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    But this slogan made me think of all the petty nonsense I deal with during the year--and those petty enough who perpetrate it--which only succeed in driving me up the wall.  Good thing I do not have high blood pressure, (at least, not yet!!!!!!!!!!) or forget it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      So, I view this slogan as a positive reminder to try and get through this year by trying (because it is all I can do, girls!!!!!!!!!) not to let what usually gets to me....get to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                      I know, I know, easier said than done. Like dieting down to Fantine!!!!!!!!!!!!  But if I can maintain, even for a time, this laissez-faire attitude, that is that much less stress I have!!!!!!!!!  Which can only help in the long run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         I am telling you now--give a shit about the things that are important to you, and let those that are not...well...shove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          Isn't that a fabulous outlook, dolls???????????????????????????????


No comments: