Followers

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Girls, With All The Talk About Gay Marriage These Days, Let's Talk About Weddings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                           Or, at least, one wedding specifically, darlings--MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           Now, you have heard how I want the ceremony and the reception at The Pierre, and whenever all this takes place, I certainly want all my girls to be there!  And you have heard me say many times how the gown has GOT to be designed by Vera Wang!!!!!!!!!!!!  Are you getting that, Vera???????  You want to start measuring now!??????????????????

                                            It was only recently, what with Passover upon us, and references to bar and bat mitzvahs, that I heard of  chocolate fountains.  They are often popular at these events, especially with children, as ounces of chocolate (is it recyclable, I wonder?) just cascades downwards, while guests either suck it up (tasteless!) pour it into  cups, on fruit, or whatever, and....indulge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                              The minute I heard about this, I just KNEW I had to have one at my wedding.  Guess I am just a child, at heart.  Which leads me to another thing--the design of the hall floor.
Many of you, I am sure, thought I would opt for a duplication of the Twister game board--a white background, with multi-colored dots!  That is not a bad idea, but I have one, even better!!!!!!!!!  Are you ready???????????????????

                                             That is right, darlings!  A Candy Land game board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                              The entire ceremony would be an interactive Candy Land game, with guests moving to take their seats, according to multi-colored cards.  The bride and groom, once everyone was seated, would march down the aisle, unaided by cards, stopping until we reached the candy house with the pink roof, where the ceremony would be performed.  After that, we would scoot over to the other side of the room, where a more traditional dining setting would await, complete with that chocolate fountain!!!!!!

                                                I am telling you, girls, it would be the Talk Of The Town!!!!!!! Hell, maybe even after I post this, it already will be!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                  Weddings are personal matters, loves, and you better believe mine will be that, and up front!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                   Be extra nice to me--bring me an expensive gift!--if you want to catch my bouquet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments: