Followers

Saturday, November 30, 2013

We Have Come Through Eleven Months, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 Well, now we can say it, girls--25 days till Christmas!  And, actually, the year can begin to be counted down, too!

                                  Yes, November just whirled by, what with all the birthday celebrations, shows, Thanksgiving, and more!  This is the time of year where, as I have always remarked, everything speeds up, like a silent movie, played at the wrong speed!

                                       To think I have made it to 59!!!!!!!  I am still amazed by that!  And to think my father, who will reach 99, come April, made it to New York!!!!  Simply amazing!

                                       I hope your November was as exciting and joyous, as mine!  And that your December will be merry and bright!

                                        Haul Out The Holly, loves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: