Followers

Sunday, May 11, 2014

I Finally Got My Brittany Murphy T-Shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                         No, darlings, I am not turning into a laxative junkie (Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!) or gobbling chicken addictively, like Daisy Randone, the tragic character played so brilliantly by Brittany in "Girl, Interrupted!!!!!!!!"  As for Valium, well I have  had it for medical reasons, but, believe me, I have had days where I have felt like Brittany on the T shirt, which is one reason I just had to have it!  Though, with my hair, and skin tones, darlings, I ordered it in the color red, which looks better on me.  I just need a special occasion to wear it.  Not to the new Gojira movie; I am, of course, wearing my Gojira T-shirt.

                         Maybe on Brittany's birthday--or MINE--or, with Father's Day coming up, my father is sure to get a kick out of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The only place I would NOT wear it to is a screening of "The Song Of Bernadette."

                         I bet if the Film Forum ever has reason to show "Girl, Interrupted," there will be plenty of T shirt wearers in that audience!!!!!!!!!!!!  And plenty of Valium, as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                         Let's party on, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: