Followers

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Once Again, We Are In November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 Good morning, everyone, and welcome to November, the month when a lot happens, and the year speeds up, as it winds down.  Is that coffee, or hot chocolate?  Oh, well, since hot chocolate is actually the Children's Coffee, it's all good, anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   I should feel like November is my month, but sometimes I don't.  That is because, while I was born in November of 1954, I was actually scheduled for January of 1955.  Yes, I was a preemie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   Over the years, with my developed interests and tastes, November has taken on the stature of MY month--two musical theater classics, "The Sound Of Music," and "Merrily We Roll Along," opened on Broadway this month, and such icons as Sammy Williams, Martha Plimpton, Donna McKechnie and Dorothy Collins (whose birth date I share) were born this month, too.  So, it is a great month.  Plus there is Thanksgiving, which now officially kicks off the Holiday Season.

                                     So, even without knowing what is in store, November looks to be an exciting month.

                                     Start making your Christmas lists, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: