Followers

Monday, November 13, 2017

We Have A New Reader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





                                      I feel I have been away from  here for ages, but now I am back, and I see, by my followers indicator, that we have a new reader.  I cannot tell you who it is, but I want of us to bid said reader a welcome to my world of wackiness.  I am duly writing, coffee cup by my side, because, the first thing to note on here is that The Raving Queen goes great with coffee.

                                       This is a big week, with a lot happening, so let us get right to it.

                                         Welcome reader, feel free to drop in anytime.

                                          And here is this blog's unofficial theme song--

                                          Welcome, darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: