Followers

Saturday, June 4, 2022

June Saturday Greetings, From My Good Friend, Nicholas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                             Here is Nicholas, sweetly resting up after a long day of jumping backyard fences with athletic precision, walking up and down his neighborhood street, and greeting all who stop and pay homage to him.  And who wouldn't, as he is so lovable.



                                              Nicholas wants all readers on here to know that he sends love, and happiness to all.  Speaking for myself, I give it back to him, in return.
                             I especially love this picture of Nicholas, because he looks so beatific.  I know he listens to Sister Camille on Sunday mornings, and I think here he is praying for the victims and families in Buffalo, New York, and Uvalde, Texas.  He is just as sad about all this, as I am.  So, love and prayers right back at you, Nicholas.  You are the sweetest cat!


                                 A star in the making!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Love him!!
I may have told you this already, but my two foster cats are brothers.
One is peaceful and gentle, one is aggressive.
It is NOT going well so far.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

Maybe they will avoid each other,
and coexist that way. I am sure I
would love the peaceful and gentle one!