Followers

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Time To Welcome A New Reader, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                         And how appropriate; just in time for the season almost everyone loves the best--Summer!!!!!!!!!  The reader's name is Carrie Flores, so, welcome, Carrie.  I don't know how you found your way here, but I am glad you did.  Follower indicator is now at 123.



                                              My blog offers info, entertainment, and sometimes I vent a little.  But not much.  My goal is to entertain, not depress.  I leave that to Sylvia Plath and Joan Didion.  They were geniuses, but they were downers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                 So, welcome, Carrie, and may the Summer bring joy and excitement to us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               Here is this blog's unofficial welcome song--"Call Me," by Deobrah Harry.  Drop in here and comment anytime, Carrie!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Welcome indeed!!
Read, laugh, learn, be inspired, ask questions, get to know a phenomenal individual.
This is truly thee Best Blog I have ever read!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Thank you so much for your kind
and reassuring words!

Victoria said...

Well, it’s true!
I used to read So many blogs, but most of them turned into thinly veiled commercials.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

I am not out to sell anything on
my blog. Just to entertain and inform.