Followers

Saturday, January 9, 2021

I Just LOVE The Vicks Ny Quil "Honey" Commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I Felt I Owed You A "Fun" Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                       Girls,  I am telling you,  you have to see it, because it is  just too much.  A husband and wife  are in  bed.  The wife  clearly has  a cold.  Her spouse leans over, and  whispers to her, coquettishly, "Hooooooney?," to  which she gives  him  a dirty look  and, too  ill  to  do  anyting  else,  snarls  back, sharply, "Honey?"


                                        The  scene  is priceless.  But,  dolls,  I am telling you, how many of us  have  gone  through  this scene  ourselves at some  point in  our lives?   There is a humorous  universality that endears this commercial to me,  which is why  I think  to be  one  of more  recently effective  ones.


                                          I  am  telling you,  if  anyone tried  to "Honey" me, during an illness,  Baby Gojira  would  bite them  on  the ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: