Followers

Sunday, January 17, 2021

My Hope Is This Will Soon Come To An End!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                With the Trumps packing up,  leaving for Mar-a-Lago in Florida, to lick  their  wounds, I  think the Karen  epidemic will  come  to a screeching halt.  I certainly  hope so,  because I  believe they were connected to  Trump.


                                   But before we bid these losers farewell,  I want to share with you my favorite Karen of  all.  This is Lisa  Platt, of Hawaii.  When you tune in to  the video  series "Karens  In The  Wild," there is this shot of her emerging  from the car,  screaming "Fuck yoU!" at  the  cop, and everyone in sight.
If I were the  cop,  I  would  have  given  her a  good smack across  the face, which is exactly what they all deserve.  What makes her stand out is  that the  "Fuck  you!" delivered,  which  I thought came froma sound mix, is actually  her  own voice!  I could not  fathom  anyone  able to scream  at such a high pitch.  Hey, if  she put her talent--if you can call it that -- to  good use, she might have  been able to  sing  Brunhilde  at  the MET, when  it  eventually opens.

                                   Girls,  just tune in,  and  listen to  this  loud harridan.

                                    Besides her voice, the other surprise is this was shot in Hawaii. Most  of  the  Karen  videos  I have  seen,  judging by the  palm trees  in  the background,  come  from  either  California,  or  Florida.  In the  latter, such behavior is  typical.

                                      Good riddance,  all you Karen losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh my gosh, she looks-and Sounds- just like my sister in-law!!

Videolaman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,,
Your sister-n-law must
be one scary piece of
work!

Victoria said...

She is one of the Toxic people I have decided to remove from my life once and for all.
I shall pray for her eternal soul.
From a distance.