Followers

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Darlings, I Have GOT To Have That Vanity Teresa Wright Had In "Shadow Of A Doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                           This is Teresa Wright's best film performance.  But when the camera zeroes in on that vanity in her bedroom, with its lace fringe, and floral duvet, oh, my God, I have just GOT to have it!!!!!!!!!!!



                           Come to think of it, I would not mind the lace curtains or the bedroom, either.  And some of her dresses are quite fetching.



                            Not that it is any fun having a serial killer for an uncle.  But when dealing with lace and fringe, why worry??????????????????????????.  



                             Another unexpected film, filled with terrific home decorating ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh my goodness how I Longed for such a bedroom, growing up!!
The vanity with the skirt, the mirror, a four poster bed with a canopy, heart-shaped pillows, a matching robe and nightie, the slippers with the kitten heels!!!
Alas, none of that was in the budget.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I would still love that bedroom. If there are any bright spots in this film, this is one of them.