Followers

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Oh, My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Have GOT To Have These Designer Sneakers, From Chanel And Gucci!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                      One for high top, one for low.  You see, darlings, I have some events coming up in the future, and I have GOT to look my best.  One never knows when one will be spotted by ANNA, so I always have to look my best, when I go into Manhattan.



                         The Gucci sneakers are pink, which is a perfect color for me, while I like the sort of rainbow blend in the Chanel low ones.  Girls, I cannot begin to tell you how stunning they will look on my feet.  I am sure ANNA would be impressed.



                           So, my future may include some shopping at Chanel or Gucci.



                           Perfect for a gala or a dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

2 comments:

Victoria said...

My sons, when they were teenagers, used to wear a lot of fluorescent pink, orange, and yellow.
And tie-dye!! Lots of tie dye!!!
We even tie dyed some t shirts and socks for a fun art project!!!
Precious memories...
My boys, I miss them terribly.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
And I am sure they miss you. I recall the tie dye era.
It was still all about color!