Followers

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Girls, I Have GOT To Have Lunch With Cornelia Guest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                         For those of my darlings who have been following "Feud--Capote Vs. The Swans," you know that Cornelia is the daughter of one of the Swans, C.Z. Guest.  And she is just as pretty and fabulous as her mother.



                          So, of course I have GOT to have lunch with her.  But where?  What is in New York that can be called fabulous?  Oh, I know, Balthazar, but that has been done; it is time to try a new spot.



                           If Cornelia should read this, maybe she knows the spot.  If not, I can scout about, or maybe some tri-state area readers could suggest a place in Manhattan.  It has to be Manhattan, darlings!



                          And Cornelia, if you are reading this, my weekdays are free, save for March 27 when I have to visit my dentist.  If we must, yes, we must!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                           If Cornelia and I do meet, I will share every juicy morsel, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I so want you to become her friend!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
But where would we have lunch. All the restaurants of her mother's day are gone.
Though, being her daughter, I am sure Cornelia knows a few current places.