Followers

Monday, June 30, 2014

I Saw Her Again, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                        As I believe I wrote on here, every neighborhood should have its own drag queen.  While doing errands on Bay Ridge, last Friday, I saw our resident one, whom I shall now dub--what a perfect drag name--Gloria GloryHole!!!!!!!!!!

                        Miss Glo was sashaying her chassie along Fifth Avenue, near the Chase Manhattan Bank, to which I was headed  I am not sure what world she was existing in, but she was having a good time, doing it, delivering her own monologue, which, I know, in just a short time, and from previous sightings, would lead into song.

                        So, a belated Gay Pride salute to Miss Gloria GloryHole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                        And guess what song I am adding on here??? You better believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: