Followers

Monday, January 5, 2015

Darlings, This Is SO Diana Vreeland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                     I simply had to share this with you, girls!!!!!!!!!!  After picking up the ring at Tiffany's, my beloved and I walked down Fifth Avenue, while the Christmas windows were up, and this one, at Bergdorf's, stopped me in my tracks.

                                      The thematic concept of this store's windows, this year, was to celebrate all the Arts.  The one on Theater was fine; what one might expect, but this, celebrating another of my sacred cows, Literature, was just too good to be true!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        Of course, I want a room,just like this!  And, of course, some FAG designed it!!!!!!!!  Jacqueline Susann was right, darlings--"Fags have pretty good taste."  I mean, where would taste be, if it was not for us??????????

                                         I want to congratulate the FAG who designed this.  And also shake his hand, for what I think is the Christmas Window Of The Year, for 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It is simply scrumptious in its redness, and detail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         And if you try and tell me a straight man designed this, I will walk into Henrietta Hudson's on a Saturday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         Diana Vreeland would just LOVE it!  And so would ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: