Followers

Saturday, August 31, 2019

How About This, Dolls??????????????????????????????????


                                          Here is a candid shot I found, from the set of "The Song Of Bernadette."  The man on the right is director Henry King.  Note how he is dressed in what must have been a hot outdoor set, as the film was shot in Hollywood. This is when class ruled, and people took their jobs seriously!!!!!!!!!!  Pictured with him is an out of costume Ermadean Walters--check that 1940's garb!--who is listening to King point out what she and Mary Anderson are going to have to do, in crossing the river, as they do in the actual film.

                                            This is a rare photo I have never seen, and I wanted to share it, with all my readers.

                                              Fresh from the 'Bernadette' set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jezabel said...

cool

Jezabel said...

cool

The Raving Queen said...


Unknown and Jezabel,

Isn't this a great photo.
I had never seen it before.
Incidentally, this was the only
film Eermadean Walters ever made.
I think she dropped out of the
business and married a pilot.