Followers

Friday, August 23, 2019

I Have Had A Bad Case Of Writer's Block!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      Oh, it happens, hons!  To the best, and the worst.

                                       Part of it was induced by dental anxiety I suffered this week, and a slew of doctor visits, leaving me no time to write, even if I had wanted to.

                                       Broadway is fading, and I am praying for some surprises in the season, to make it all worthwhile.  Same with the film and literary scene.

                                         We have to face the sad fact, girls, that we are approaching the end of Summer.  A very sad time.  And I do have some posts planned.  But not till then.

                                            All my animal friends are doing well.  But I haven't found a Bitch Of The Week.  Though I may find one yet.

                                             Meantime, I have two book posts, coming up.  No social gossip; everyone's still out in the Hamptons, and nothing is happening in town.

                                             I am doing my best, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: