Followers

Monday, August 26, 2019

Time To Welcome A New Reader, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                         I see the follower indicator is now at 94, which means we have a new reader!  Her name is Dawn Renzi, and I say "Welcome!"

                                          Dawn, I do not know how you found your way here, but I am glad you did.

                                          The postings on here are all over the place, according to my whim.  Books and movies are a standard on here, but I do need to write my Marriage Column again--which should be something to look forward to, as it is a hoot--and of course, the one I most inform on here is myself.

                                             I tell everyone--and this is the truth--that this blog goes great with coffee, and it does!  It is never far from my side, when I am writing it!

                                               So, welcome to The Raving Queen, Dawn!

                                                As always, new readers are ushered in with the following--
                                          Deborah Harry singing the blog's unofficial theme song, "Call Me!"

                                                Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                               

No comments: