Followers

Monday, January 20, 2020

Girls, I Am Now Reading Volume 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                               Yesterday, exactly two weeks after staring the first volume of "Anniversaries," I have begun the second.  It picks up right where it left off, even numerically, as the first page is 881.  I have broken a thousand, and it seems as compelling as the first.  What a world to inhabit. So, this should keep me busy for the next two weeks.  After that, who knows?  I may need a rest home.

                                                But, I am telling you, this is a literary experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                 Make the effort, darlings!  Even if it turns out to be the only thing you read this year!

                                                  And the next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: