Followers

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Happy Birthday, Celia Keenan-Bolger!


                                This is my favorite picture of Celia, as it captures her radiance!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 Today is Celia's birthday, and she looks fabulous.  Of course, I wish Celia the best, and hope she has a wonderful birthday, but I cannot help wondering what her next stage venture will be.  I have a theory.  If you follow her Southern trajectory with Laura Wingfield, and then Scout Finch, I think she would make an excellent Frankie Adams in "The Member Of The Wedding."

                                  But it is Celia's choice, of course.  Whatever she chooses to do is fine with me, and I will be there.

                                    So, Happy Birthday, from The Raving Queen, Celia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    Celebrate, and take a day off from dusting that TONY Award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: