Followers

Friday, August 18, 2023

Girls, I Am Telling You, Have You Seen Washington Mews????????????????????????????


                           It is a little gated enclave of heaven near the downtown end of Fifth Avenue.  Isn't it enchanting?  I just wanted to walk in and stroll inside but was not sure if non-residents are allowed.  David and I had some time to kill before dinner, so after doing my book run at Three Lives, where Miriam helped me choose, thank God, we sat for a while in Washington Square Park, and then I discovered this, and was enchanted.



                           I mean, I would move in here right away.  Can you imagine??????????



                           And the accessibility to things would be exceptional.  Not to mention being not too far from ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                              Washington Mews is just the most precious little enclave!  



                               Come visit it with me, sometime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

You know I would!!!
as for Living in a “enclave” I don’t know, I might be too offbeat and non conforming

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I know, isn't it gorgeous?
Hopefully an enclave in that locale would have
some unconventional characters.