Followers

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

We Are Going Traveling On Friday, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 Now, I wish I could say, girls, that we are leaving in all this pinkness, from our Barbie Dream House, but we are not.  Although we could be, if only in spirit.  And I would just love that hair and barrette myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                 Actually, loves, we are going to the King Of Prussia area in PA to visit my sister, and her children, whom we have not seen since Christmas of 2019.  As Doris Day said, "Que Sera Sera!"



                                  Still, I am nervous.  Going outside the NYC area?  My comfort zone?  How will I look?  How I will I act?  I am SO nervous, because I am SO New York, darlings, that I may come off as an alien from another world.  David will be just fine, as he is gifted with fitting in everywhere.



                                   Please, GOD, let there be a Barnes And Noble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                    And maybe I will find something pink to wear.

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

You'll practically be in my neck of the woods. And there's nothing to be worried about there dear. The big money of Main Line is all in that area. Not to mention the Rodeo Drive of shopping!!!

Victoria said...

Growing up in Pennsylvania, we used to go to the King Of Prussia mall

The Raving Queen said...

Mistress Maddie,
How divine it must be to luxuriate in your
turquoise, alabaster palace, dressed in a
Cerulean caftan, drinking Gibsons.

I plan to do some shopping while there.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Covid has ruined it,
Over the decades, it was so magical at Christmas!