Followers

Thursday, August 3, 2023

"Take The Path That Moonbeams Make/If The Moon Is Still Awake/You'll See Him Wink His Eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                            Isn't this shot from Disney's 1953 "Peter Pan" breathtaking, girls?  The "You Can Fly" segment has always been my favorite, just like on the Peter Pan Flight ride at Disneyland, and maybe Disneyworld.  Because you get to sail out the nursery window and fly over the rooftops of London.  Having seen those rooftops for real, I can tell you, there are some moments when I just want to fly out the nursery window.



                              Honestly, girls, aren't there just days when it is better to retreat into fantasy instead of reality.  It may be that one thing can save you from the other--at times.  As long as we understand each other's proportions, not just our bodies, darlings, but our minds.  A fantasy excursion does one no harm.

                             Here is that excursion all for you, here.  Take it and make you day brighter!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I read Peter Pan to the grandchildren.
I read SO many books to them during their visit.
They like stories about heroic animals; as do I !!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I like heroic animal stories too.
One of the best for adults is "Watership Down," by Richard Addams.