Followers

Monday, December 18, 2023

Darlings, Let's Build A Toyland Town All Around The Christmas Tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                          Now, girls, we all know Christmas is about more than presents, but who can deny it is fun to get some?  I hope all of you have done your shopping and cards and are ready to greet the day.



                           Christmas is especially hard for me, girls, because David's birthday is exactly a week later on January 1, and while I have dinner lined up, I still have that gift to get, though I am thinking of some ideas.  Never at a loss for words or ideas, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                             So let us make our Christmas as joyful as we can for everyone!



                             Build that Toyland Town, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I’M never at a loss for words or ideas either!!!
sometimes at a loss for the Money to make it happen, but I have nothing to complain about.
There are SO many less fortunate

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
You are so right. And I have a post coming up about that.