Followers

Friday, December 8, 2023

Today Is Mary's First Big Day Of The Month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                           That's right, girls, it is the Feast Of The Immaculate Conception, when those not so pure, like yours truly, honor the purest of the pure--Mary, Queen Of All.



                           Darlings, if you think being The Raving Queen is a tough job, imagine the job Mary has.  I mean, it is 24/7, non- stop.



                             Mary deserves a rest, but if she took one, she wouldn't be living up to her name.



                             We honor Mary, and her disciples on Earth, like Sister Camille.



                              Say a prayer to Mary, darlings!  She is a good listener.  She has eons of experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

purity, humility, wisdom, selflessness, devotion, FAITH....
All attributes I aspire to!!!
like I always say, some days I’m more successful than others!!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
As do I. But I don't even come close.