Followers

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Merry Christmas To Everyone On Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                        Front and center, of course, is our adorable Baby Gojira in his fashionable holiday outfit, which he loves to show off!  With him is his sidekick and assistant, Little Pippin, and to the right is the ceramic Christmas tree my mother made herself, when I was in second or third grade.



                                          This is my way of sending Holiday Greetings to all of you.  The holidays are a great time for fashion and beauty, but also remembrance, like remembering I could not write this blog without so many of you out there who read it.  And I want to say thank you.



                                            By the way Pope Francis' birthday is this coming Sunday.  He will be 87.  I cannot wait to hear the special message Sister Camille has on that day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                             Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

We love you BG & Pippin!!
You both look quite spiffy!!!
I wonder how Nicholas is doing these days

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
I hear Nicholas is comfortable and safe and has a playmate.
But no one seems to visit him, and I can't without intervention,
so I worry he feels abandoned.