Followers

Monday, December 18, 2023

Girls, What About Candy Red For The Bathroom??????????????????????


                                   It is never time to think about home decoration ideas, darlings.  Spring is the season, and I think this candy red would be lovely for our bathroom.  Why should the least frequented room in the place not be dolled up, so that it is glamorous when used?



                                    As you know, loves, I am all about COLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                 I have actually seen some red bathrooms in my time, and they really are eye catching.


      

                                They make one want to stay there longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                 What do you think, girls????????????????????????

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Bright colors lift the spirits for sure.
I do Not understand the current trend of neutral everything.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Neither do I. Which is why I don't like clothes shopping.
It is rare I find something I like.