Followers

Friday, October 9, 2026

Coyotes In Central Park? Oh, My!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                         Not having been in the park for some time--and no, girls, I have never gone near the Ramble; I had some standards, you know--I was not aware of coyotes, but I approve and am concerned Isn't the one pictured the cutest thing?  I understand there is a whole family of them in the park The parents are named Romeo and Juliet!!!!!!!!! They like to hang out, among other places around the Delacorte. Which leads me to what I want to question.



                        Raccoons are common at the Delacorte but is an actor really safe playing on that stage with coyotes roaming about?????????? Has one ever crossed the stage?  And what would an actor do, if one did????????????



                         I always wanted to play the Delacorte, but with the possibilities of wildlife, running about, if not upstaging me, I am not so sure.  Blythe, dear, how did you do it?



                         Maybe they would all cotton up to me, just like the animals in my neighborhood.  That would be so sweet.  But I hope they are OK.  I do not want to happen to them what happened to Flaco!!!!!!!!!



                              So, I welcome the coyotes to the park, but don't approach them let them approach you.  And how did they get here; did they hop a train from the upstate mountains to get here?  Were they formerly domesticated pets?  Did they have a yearning for the high life?  Who could blame them?



                               Love and respect all creatures in the park, darlings, but please be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: