Followers

Thursday, July 31, 2014

That's It For July, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Summer Is Flying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                              But, doesn't it always, now??????  Yes, this is the last day of July, 2014, with August the remaining full month of Summer.  I promise, for next month more Musical Theater Deconstructions---I think I got in at least an average of one a week!  I also promise more classic films, and, when I am done, a chronicling of my experience with Leo Tolstoy's "War And Peace."

                                So, there is much to look forward to, in August.  Meanwhile, with the Fourth, a trip to Coney Island, seeing Sutton Foster in "Violet," trips to Morris Plains, and just plain staying at home, it has been a lovely seventh month!  Especially with my beloved!  May the eighth bring more of the same!

                                  See you in August, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: