Followers

Friday, October 3, 2014

I Am Going To The Dentist Today, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                      The Horror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The Horror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        The Hour Is At Hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         Pray I Survive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         I have enough high anxiety, darlings, but when I go to the dentist every six months, as I now do--there was a period when I wasn't going, but you don't want to hear about that!!!!--the scale is upped higher.   Armed with nerves, antibiotics taken an  hour before, nerves, a bladder that won't quit, I march over to the dentist's office in Manhattan--did I say nerves, girls?????--for my appointment.  Once in the chair, like Sophie, I have no choice!  I keep telling myself that, from this moment on, I am getting closer to the end, and that is what usually gets me through!

                                        Pray it works this time!!!!!!!!!!!!  Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!  Gojira!!!!!!!!!!  Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         Gojira is going to come with me, for protection.  He is going to stand right in that examining room, hands folded, and growl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Especially if he doesn't like what he sees!  I feel so safe with a big, cute reptile around!

                                          So many of us hate going to the dentist, for two reasons.  First, there is the visit, and then--THEN--there is The Bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Both are equally bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            Is it any wonder I have never seen "Marathon Man??????????"  And never will????????????????

                                             If I survive, tomorrow I will write a special post I h ave in mind, already!

                                             Watch for it, dolls!!!!!!!!!!  Protect me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: