Followers

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Darlings, The 'Baby Jane' Recreation Scenes Will Be A Riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 For those like myself, for whom "What Ever Happened To Baby Jane?" was a seminal film, epitomizing the childhood I really wanted to have, rather than the actual one I had, Ryan Murphy's "Feud" is sure to be a camp delight!

                                  Susan Sarandon as Bette Davis!  Jessica Lange as Joan Crawford!  And how about--Alfred Molina, as Robert Aldrich?  Stanley Tucci, as Jack Warner?  Judy Davis, as Hedda Hopper?  Sarah Paulson, as Geraldine Page?  And....oh, my God.....Catherine Zeta-Jones as Olivia De Havilland????????????  Oh, and Kathy Bates, as Joan Blondell?????????

                                    Who can believe this cast?  Even more, who can believe this camp?  I cannot wait to see it, but it better not tarnish my memory of the artistry of "What Ever Happened To Baby Jane?," a movie that, like "Valley Of The Dolls," defines who I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       You know, I have always wanted to play Baby Jane.  Some might say I have been doing it all my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         "Oh, really?  But will we like it?"

                                          We BETTER like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: