Followers

Monday, February 13, 2017

I Want To Go To Aquatopia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  Now, girls, CamelBack Resort, in the Poconos, should not be confused with "Brokeback Mountain," in Wyoming.  They may be pleasure destinations, but the pleasures offered are distinctly different.

                                   Unlike other ads, which have annoyed me, this one doesn't.  An indoor sauna, where it is always 84 degrees, with miles of water, sliding spots, and tubs which one can use to slide down on!!!!!!!!!!  Wheeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Every time I see this ad, it just makes me want to go there!!!!!!!!!

                                  And those two squealing girls, shown in close-up, who look like they are having so much fun!  I want to be one of them, dolls, and go wild at this pleasure spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    Who knows, girls, maybe you will run into someone who looks like Aquaman!  As far as I was concerned, he was the hottest member of the Justice League!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: