Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

It Was Short, But What A Month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     So short, I almost forgot to write this farewell.  I mean, my first month of retirement and marriage, our celebratory party, and all the drama attendant, family travails--routine ones; I am not talking "Manchester By The Sea" here--and, then just this day alone.

                                      Today was both my sister's birthday (unreal, as she is a Leap Year baby), and my cousin  Robert's (real).  I was supposed to have a therapist appointment, and catch an early morning screening of "Moonlight," but the therapist cancelled due to illness, I made plans with a friend to see "La La Land," only he could not get there, because of train problems.  Meanwhile, I was suffering free floating anxiety.  I made it through the day, my only success being "La La Land."  Girls, you will have to wait till tomorrow for my assessment of it.

                                       Fastest February I have been through.  March I always looked upon as a month of Hope.  May it follow all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         Until next month, dears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: